Graduate Tina Spragg
After our interview, Tina successfully graduated from the Business Accounting diploma program. Congratulations, Tina!
- Q. What drew you to the programs at CD-ED?
- “I wanted to further my education and when I found this school they were so helpful in helping me get everything that I needed to start... and here I am today three-quarters of the way through my course... the staff here is the greatest.”
- Q. Tell me how the experience of taking a home-study course from CD-ED was for you.
- “Taking the course has been fun and hard at the same time. [I've been] trying to balance school, work and a family at the same time, and at times I fell behind in the course and caught up and the teachers were able to help me with everything.”
- Q. Have you taken other post-secondary schooling? Was this more or less difficult, or just different from in-class learning?
- “I haven't really taken any class post-secondary courses before but it is different because you can do it on your own time and design it for you.”
- Q. What did you like best about CD-ED?
- “What I loved best about CD-ED was the teachers and how helpful they were with me....they would help me even if I called more than once in a day.”
- Q. How do you schedule your study time?
- “I scheduled my studying time when my kids were in bed and in school and when I wasn't working....which was very hard to do at times since I was doing shift work...but now I work a Monday to Friday job so maybe now it will be different and harder since now I work longer hours. ”
On a Personal Note
- Q. Do you have any advice for students taking a course from CD-ED?
- “Make sure that you put your heart and soul in the course, because the outcome lasts with you forever and the experience is the best that you will ever experience...”