Graduate Jolaine Haiche
Jolaine graduated last year from the Medical Office Administration program at CD-ED. She is one of our many graduates who've used CD-ED to further themselves while still at a full-time job.
- Q. Tell me how the experience of taking a home-study course from CD-ED was for you?
- “I really liked it, and I have learned to be more responsible and I also learned how to manage my time properly.”
- Q. What was the highlight of the last year for you?
- “Medical terminology & transcription! Really interesting and challenging modules! Loved them!”
- Q. Why did you decide to take a home-study college program from CD-ED?
- “I was thinking of going to the local college, but I didn’t want to stop working. And I always had hard time concentrating in class, when there’s a lot of people around, lot of noises… One day I was browsing on the Internet, I ended up on the CD-ED website, ordered the info package, and here I am now, graduated!”
- Q. How did you schedule your study time?
- “I was trying to study everyday, at work (yes at work!), after work, on my days off, (I was working full-time, 40-48 hours/week) when I was home alone and had nothing to do.”
On a Personal Note
- Q. Do you have any advice for students taking the Medical Office Administration program with CD-ED?
- “Take your time and use as many books and websites as you can, you will find them very useful! Medical dictionaries, English dictionaries, synonyms and acronym, etc.”
- Q. Do you have anything to add to this interview that you would like other students to know?
- “Well, I just LOVED my experience with CD-ED, the staff is totally awesome, nice, the MOA course is very interesting and I honestly think that it was not long enough (in a good way), it went by so fast and I had fun. If you have questions or would like to know more about my experience, feel free to e-mail me!”