Online Information Technology (IT) Career Training
Get the Skills, Certifications and Support to Begin a Rewarding Career in Computer Technology or Desktop Network Support
Most modern businesses rely on technology to keep operations running smoothly and efficiently. The need for skilled IT support professionals to monitor, upgrade and provide ongoing technical assistance has never been higher.
If you’re detail-oriented, technically minded and enjoy problem solving and tracking advances in technology, a career in IT could be a rewarding career path for you.
Get the Skills for Success!
Centre for Distance Education (CD-ED) provides professional career training diploma programs in:
By devoting just 20-25 hours/week to your course work, you could be ready to start a rewarding professional career in as little as 1 year.
Online Training Highlights:
- Complete Flexibility – Manage School Around Family, Work and other Responsibilities
- 24/7 Support via Email, Chat, Online Classroom Webinars & Toll-Free Phone Calls
- Professional Career Training from Industry Experienced Instructors
- Ongoing Support After You Graduate
- Professional Career Placement Support
- Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify
Is Online Training Right For You?
If you’re interested in learning more about Online Distance Education and exploring if this is
the right path for you, fill out the form on the right side of this page to receive more information. A helpful CD-ED Admissions Specialist can assist you with everything from career questions to financial aid and help you discover the perfect career path for you.
To speak to a friendly and knowledgeable CD-ED Admissions Representative right away, call us at 1-866-446-5898